Ramada Encore Inverness
Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel
Enjoy a Simply Better Hotel experience when you stay with us at the Ramada Encore Inverness City Centre. Situated in the City Centre of Inverness we are in an ideal location whether you are staying for business or pleasure. This modern hotel offers great value accommodation for weekend breaks in Inverness and excellent meeting facilities for the business guest.
Situated in the capital of the Scottish Highlands the hotel is located on Academy Street, a perfect base for visiting shops, restaurants and visitor attractions.
Weekend Breaks in Inverness
The Ramada Encore Inverness Hotel is perfect for leisure as well as business.
- Enjoy weekend breaks in Inverness and take a trip to the world famous Loch Ness with its resident monster “Nessie”.
- Travel a little further North and take in the beauty of Glen Affric, a national nature reserve.
- The quaint village of Nairn is a seaside resort with a wonderful beach to walk along and splash around in the summer months.
- Further out of Nairn you could visit the Cairngorm Mountains and if feeling energetic take on some skiing or boarding, alternatively you could take a trip up to the restaurant which takes in the stunning views.
- Or perhaps you would prefer a leisurely Dolphin watching on the Moray Firth.
Whatever you decide, the Ramada Encore Hotel is the perfect base to explore these wonderful destinations while in Inverness!
Ramada Encore Inverness are proud Investors in Diversity